For the last four years, I have been a big fan of Blueberry. She creates a wide variety of clothing, from casual to formal, lingerie to swimwear. Here I have featured two of her most recent offerings, Moki and Elise.
Moki was recently released at Uber. The mega pack contained tops, skirts and a dress in thirty-seven colors and fifteen patterns. The frills on the top, skirt and dress can be made opaque or lace. It is a very versatile outfit, perfect for summertime parties.
Elise is an outfit which was released at Blueberry‘s main store a couple of days ago. The mega pack contained the crochet top, jean skirt and boho belt. The top comes in 36 colors with 36 colors for the fringes and the belt as well. There are twenty choices for the jean skirt, and 21 for the beads on the belt as well. You also have 9 colors to choose from for the seashells on the fringes. I must say that the mega pack is a bargain, presently it is available for 750L.
- Hair: Jude by pr!tty
- Skin: Kiara in Ivory by MILA
- Head: Lelutka Vera
- Top: Moki by Blueberry @Ubershorts
- Skirt: Moki by Blueberry @Uber
- Shoes: Tomiya by [Breathe]
- Hair: Savannah by .Entwined.
- Skin: Pooja in Nature by Clef de Peau
- Head: Strong face by Genus Project
- Top: Elise by Blueberry
- Skirt: Elise by Blueberry
- Shoes: Isa wedges by EQUAL